Glimpses of Awards and Accolades
Accolades and Accreditations
- National Board of Accreditation (NBA) Accreditation (received thrice for Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, E&TC Engineering and received twice for IT Engineering )
- NAAC Accredited with ‘A’ Grade (3.20 score)
- Recognition under the 2(f) and 12 (B) UGC scheme
- Ph.D. Research Centre in (Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering )
- ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification by TUV NORD since 2017
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified by TUV NORD since 2014 for Three Years
Rankings and Awards
- NIRF 2019: PCCoE Ranked at 192 position among Engineering Colleges in India in NIRF-2019 (Among only 7 Engineering Colleges included in NIRF 2019 from SPPU, Among Top 2 SPPU Affiliated Non-autonomous Engineering Colleges in Pune)
- DataQuest Top T Schools 2019: PCCoE Ranked 7th in West Zone Top 10 T Schools, 20th among Private T Schools in INDIA, 34th in Top Government + Private T Schools in INDIA. Among only 4 Engineering Colleges Ranked from Pune and Among Only 3 Engineering Colleges affiliated to SPPU, Pune
- Times Engineering Survey 2019 : PCCoE ranked 25th in INDIA among Top 100 Private Engineering Institutes in Times Engineering Survey 2019
- India Today Engineering Survey 2019 : PCCoE ranked 69th in INDIA among top 200 Private Engineering Colleges in India Today Engineering Survey 2019
- Outlook Drishti Engineering Survey 2019 : PCCoE ranked 69th in INDIA among top 200 Private Engineering Colleges in Outlook Drishti Engineering Survey 2019
- NIRF 2018: PCCoE Ranked among top 151-200 Engineering Colleges in India in NIRF-2018 (Among only 10 Engineering Colleges included in NIRF 2018 from SPPU, Among Top 3 SPPU Affiliated Non-autonomous Engineering Colleges in Pune)
- Times Engineering Survey 2018: PCCoE Ranked 30th in INDIA Among Private Engineering Colleges and Overall 45th in India in i3RC-Times Engineering Survey 2018 (All India Rank 30th among Private Engineering Colleges )
- India Today Magazine Engineering College Rankings-2018: PCCoE Ranked 45th in INDIA in India Today Magazine Engineering College Rankings-2018
- Outlook Top 100 Engineering Colleges-2018: PCCoE Ranked 41th in INDIA Among Private Engineering Colleges and Overall 61th in Outlook Top 100 Engineering Colleges-2018
- DataQuest Survey 2018 : PCCoE ranked 23rd in India in Top 100 T-Schools. Third in West Zone. Fifth in Industry Interface in India
- NIRF 2017: PCCoE Ranked in Top 150 – 200 Engineering Colleges across the Country by NIRF Ranking, Ministry of HRD's 2016 – 17.
- TIMES Engineering Institute Ranking Survey 2017: PCCoE Ranked at 52nd Position among Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India and also ranked at 31st Position among Top 50 Private Engineering Institutes in India
- Data Quest Engineering Colleges Survey 2017: PCCoE 55th All India Rank, 12th position in All India Ranking for B Schools, 1st position in Industry Institute Interface, 4th position overall in West Zone base on Placements
- Honored with Engineering Education Excellence Award 2015 by Indo Global Chamber of Commerce Industries and Agriculture.
- Honored with 'College of Substance" award by Natarajan education Society
- First Prize in Digital India Hackathon 2019.
- First Prize in SAE SUPRA Formula Bharat Electic 2019 National Competition Champions of Enduro Students India (ESI) 2019, Talegaon Dabhade
- 2nd prize in BAJA SAE INDIA 2019
- National Level 3rd Prize and West Zone First Prize in Anveshan 2019 to student Shubhada Padwal.
- Krushimauli Award in 8thGlobal national agricultural exhibition by TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION FORUM FOR AGRICULTURE NURTURING (TIFAN) 2018
- Two Awards to Faculty Members in Avishkar 2018’ State Level Research Project Competition
- Champions of “SUPRA SAE INDIA 2017” held at Buddh International Circuit, Greater Noida (Total Cash Prize won by Kratos Racing: Rs.2,90,000/¬) (Mechanical)
- Champions of SUPRA SAE INDIA 2016 (Total Cash Prize Rs.3,20,000/-) (Mechanical)
- “SAE-BAJA “ First Award in “ Engineering Design” , Second Award in Endurance Race, at Enduro Students India (ESI) 2017 Competition, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu (Mechanical).
- First and Second Winners of ACM-W Lady Ada National Programming Contest 2017; where four girls out of top eight all over INDIA were from PCCOE (Winnwrs : Shivani and Shreya- Computer)
- Winners of “Akruti-2017” National Level Innovative Product Design Contest, Yash Dhake and Samrudhhi Dhake, they will now participate in International Conference USA (Computer and Mechanical)
- Students Participation in Digital INDIA Hackathon 2017, Govt. of India initiative “(Computer, IT)
- NPTEL National Toppers from PCCOE (Sransh Dave in subject TOC-Computer))
- Three Gold and Four Silver Awards at National Convention CCQC-2017 by Quality Circle Forum of India (Mechanical)
- Third Rank at IIT Bombay techFest (Adarsh Sinha-EnTC)
- State Level 2nd Rank in Avishkar-2018 – Research Project Presentation (Gaurav Jambholakar-Civil)
- Miss India Global-2016 Beauty Contest—Shibra Tupke (Computer)
- ACM XRDS Magazine Editor for 2019 (Jovian- Computer)
- TCS Codevita Global Top 40 Ranking – (Pankaj Jahagirdar-Computer)
- ACM XRDS Magazine Editorial Board member – (Ankush Pathak-Computer)
- Google Facilitator—(Abdul Wasey- Computer)
- CodeChef Five Star Rating – (Pankaj Jahagirdar –Computer)
- Grant of USD 1000 by Youth Service America for ‘Safer Roads Safer india’ to PCCOE Student “(Chetan Pardesi- IT)
- Student got listed in Hall of Fame of Adobe, Goggle, Nokia (Saurabh Nemade- IT Alumni)
- Intern Researcher at France Space Agency (Tejasvi Shinde- Mechanical)
- Peace Ambassador at UK through Leela Poonawala Foundation (Sonal Bhagat-Mechanical)
- Participation in International SAE BAJA 2017 at Illinois, USA with overall 39th Rank.
- Organization of International Conference ICCUBEA in association with IEEE Pune Section for consecutive Three Years (2015, 2016, 2017), ICCUBEA-2018 is also scheduled in August 2018
- Research Papers 1571 over last five years
- Patents Filed 187 over last six years
- PCCoE is accredited for placements by reputed companies like KPIT, WIPRO, TCS, Capgemini.
- Total 162 offers for 2019 batch with package above 4 Lacs
- Academic Year 2018-19 = 494 Placement Offers (382 Single Offers)
- Academic Year 2017-18 = 493 Placement Offers (396 Single Offers)
- Academic Year 2016-17 = 469 Placement Offer (374 Single Offers)
- Academic Year 2015-16 = 514 Placement Offer (459 Single Offers)
Highlites of 2019 Events:
BAJA SAE INDIA 2019 at Pithampur, Indore
Top 10 Ranks :
- 2nd in Cost Event
- 6th in Endurance race
- Overall : 5th rank
Placement Through Baja 2019
- Akash Mantur (B.E.C) ( Anand Group)
- Aditya Pachupate (B.E. B) ( Anand Group)
- Jaswant Naidu (B.E. B) ( Faurecia) ( Cleared Aptitude, G.D. And Technical Interview, HR interview pending)
Enduro Students India (ESI) 2019, Talegaon Dabhade
Top 10 Ranks :
- 1st in Design Competition
- 2nd in Cost Event
- 3rd in Endurance race
- Overall : 4th rank
Highlites of 2018 Events:
BAJA SAE INDIA 2018 at Pithampur, Indore
Top ranks :
- Endurance race 2nd prize
- 2nd endurance
- 2nd design presentation
- 3rd suspension & traction
- Overall : 6th
Placement Through Baja 2018
- Omkar Thorat (B.E.) ( Arai )
- Geetika Jayram (B.E.) ( Anand Group)
- Akash Khamkar (T.E.) ( Mahindra & Mahindra)
Enduro Students India (ESI) 2018, Coimbatore
- Cost presentation 3rd prize
- Endurance race : 2rd prize
- Overall: 3rd prize
Enduro Students India (ESI) 2017 Competition Awards
PCCoE Mechanical Engineering team Red Barron has participated in the Enduro Students India (ESI) 2017 Competition which was held at Gede Advanced Driving School, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu from 5th Jan. 2017 to 9th Jan. 2017. Team Red Barron was one of the participants among the 79 teams from all over the India which include all the top performing teams including NITs. The team Red Barron:
- Won First Prize in Engineering Design Event
- Secured 2nd Position in Endurance Race
- Won the Overall Runner up Prize
- Won Second Prize in Cost Event
Winner of Awards in NCQC 2016
Congratulations to Our Mechanical engineering Students’ Team “Alacrity” for Winning “Par Excellence Award” and Team “Vikrant” for Wining “Excellence Award” in National Convention on Quality Concepts NCQC - 2016. Total 1490 teams and more than 400 organizations from all over India participated in this mega event. From PCCoE, Prof. Ganesh Lohar worked as Faculty Guide and Dr. Sanjay Lakade worked as Facilitator.
Winner of SAE Supra India 2016 Championship
SAE Supra Team won the prestigious SAE Supra India 2016 Championship beating 125 teams from across the country including IITs, NITs, ICERs and all other private engineering colleges.
Times Engineering Institute Ranking Survey
In TIMES ENGINEERING INSTITUTE RANKING SURVEY 2016, PCCoE is ranked at 52nd Position amongst all Private Engineering colleges in India. It is also ranked at 101th Position amongst all engineering institutes in India including IITs, NITs, Govt. & private colleges. Click here to download the survey
Runner up in CII NASSCOM Hackathon called India@75
PCCoE students Darshit Patel (BE-Comp), Nida Kazi(BE-IT), Tanvi Vidhate (TE –Comp), Parveen Shaikh(TE-Comp) and, Raj Negi (BE-Comp) secured runner up position in prestigious CII NASSCOM Hackathon called India@75. Total 40 teams from all over India participated in the hackathon. The judges were well known Industry Stalwarts like Kumar Guru (C.E.O. Nihilent Technologies), Shridhar Iyer (V.P. Cognizant), Rajan Navani (M.D., Jetline Group and Chair of the CII Council), Arif Ali (V.P. of PlayIzzOn) & Shashank Upadhay (JetSynthesis).
PCCoE is Honored with Engineering Education Excellence Award 2015 by Indo Global Chamber of Commerce Industries and Agriculture
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering achieves ISO 9001:2008 Certification for Quality Management Systems (QMS)
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCoE), a highly reputed College in Pune receives the ISO 9001:2008 Certification from a prestigious German based Certifying body – TUV Nord for Quality Management Systems.The institute is also accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA, New Delhi) and has received Permanent Affiliation from University of Pune.
The ISO 9001:2008 Certification was awarded by Mr. Mukaund Belsare, Head System Certification – TUV India Pvt. Ltd; and received by Dr. A. M. Fulambarkar, Principal PCCoE in the presence of Mr. V. G. Patil, Head Training- TUV India Pvt. Ltd, Mr. Sudhir Pore, TUV India Pvt. Ltd; Mr. Bhaijan Kazi, Trustee, Pimpri Chinchwad Education Trust (PCET), Mr. Girish Desai, Executive Director PCET, Mr. S. D. Parkhi Chief Consultant Shree Consultants, Deans, Mr. N.Vivekanandan Management Representative (MR), Mr. Ramkrishna Vadali Deputy MR, Registrar, Head of Departments, Teaching and Administrative Staff.
Mr. Mukaund Belsare and others appreciated the sincere efforts taken by ‘Team PCCoE' which are supported by the Management in effective implementation of Quality Management System. He expressed that achieving this Certification is like ‘riding a Tiger' which implies to added responsibilities and having a robust and flawless System. “Achieving ISO 9001:2008 Certification is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our Team PCCoE,” said Dr. A. M. Fulambarkar. He also added that “Attaining this Certification speaks about our continual efforts to increase Internal Process Disciplines and to provide best service to Students”.
PCCoE is awarded as “OUTSTANDING ENGINEERING INSTITUTE - WEST INDIA” By Lokmat National Education Leadership Awards - 2015
Rankings and Achievements
PCCoE ranked as 4th Best Private Engineering institute in West India (Maharashtra, Gujrat, MP, Rajasthan, Goa, etc.), 12th All India rank among top private T-Schools and the first rank in the in the Industry Interface due to its high engagement with the industry by “DataQuest Engineering Colleges Survey – 2017”
PCCoE stood at 52nd position in Top 100 Engineering Institute Ranking and at 31st position in Top 50 Private Engineering Institute of Times Ranking Survey 2017
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering got two years NBA Accreditation from 2016 for Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, E&TC Engineering and IT Engineering programs.
PCCoE is ranked at 52nd Position amongst all Private Engineering colleges in India and also ranked at 101th Position amongst all engineering institutes in India in TIMES ENGINEERING INSTITUTE RANKING SURVEY 2016.
Honored with Engineering Education Excellence Award 2015 by Indo Global Chamber of Commerce Industries and Agriculture.
PCCOE is ranked in Top 100 Engineering Institutes in India by Outlook Survey-2015 including IITs & NITs.
It is ranked as 8th Best Private Engineering institute in West India (Maharashtra, Gujarat, MP, Rajasthan, Goa etc.) & given 62nd All India rank by “DataQuest Engineering Colleges Survey-2015”.
PCCoE is awarded as “OUTSTANDING ENGINEERING INSTITUTE - WEST INDIA” By Lokmat National Education Leadership Awards -2015.
It is ranked in Top 50 Private Engineering institute in India by “Times Engineering Institutes Survey-2014”.
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering is ISO 9001 : 2008 certified institute.
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering is permanently affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
Honored with 'college of substance" award by Natarajan education Society.
Best College Award” by Board of Student Welfare, Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Winner of Intercollegiate Football Championship at University Level.
Runner Up In CII NASSCOM Hackathon Called India@75.