Research and Development at Master of Business Administration
Presentations and Publications
- More than 20 Students presented paper at national conferences as part of EADR evaluations motivated by faculty member Chetan Patil.
- First Year MBA Students Feba Gorge and Shweta Kamble have presented a paper in National Conference on 'Recent Trends in Banking' organized on 26th & 27th Feb 2016 by Institute of Science, Poona's College of Computer Sciences. Guided by Chetan Patil.
- The research paper titled 'Price Performance Evaluation of New Issues in Indian Stock Market' has been presented by Chetan Patil at National conference on "India Inc.: Trends and Opportunities through Emerging Disruptions" organized by Indira Institute of Management in association with Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- The Research Paper written by Chetan Patil on DVRs has been accepted for publication in Sinhgad Business School International Research Journal.
- Prof. Shilpa Kundle has published research paper titled “Self Help Groups: A tool in the hands of rural women contributing towards country's socio economic growth” at National Conference in Navsahyadri.
- Prof. Sushil Shende with Dr.Kunal Badade has published research paper titled “Growth in Contribution of Female Work Participation in India’s Economic Development: A Preliminary Study” in Multidisciplinary Research Journal GOLDEN RESEARCH THOUGHTS-ISSN 2231-5063.
- Dr.Anuja Johri - HoD - MBA has published an article “Competency Mapping as a strategic HR tool in Manufacturing Industry: An Empirical Study”, The IUP Journal of Management Research”, July 2014, Vol XIII No.3.
- Prof. Shilpa Kundle has presented and published research paper at National Conference, Navsahyadri on ‘Impact of Training on productivity of SMEs’.
- Prof. Chetan Patil and Mr. Ravi Sahu (Student MBA 2nd Year) has published research paper on Financial Analysis of State Bank of India and Its Associates in Paridnya – The MIBM Research Journal.
- Prof. Santosh Shinde has published research paper on “A study on brand perception and brand equity of cell phone handset in students perspective in PCMC area Pune” in Dnyanganga management Journal.
- Prof. Santosh Shinde has published research paper on “A study of various factors influencing consumer buying preferences towards tooth brush brands at PCMC area Pune” in ISRJ golden research Journal.
- Prof. Chetan Patil and Mr. Govardhan Kale (Student MBA 2nd Year) have published a research paper on “A Empirical study on role of gold loan in personal finance” in National Conference, Indira College of Engineering and Management.
- Prof. Ritesh Phalke and Mr. Amarendra Jha (Student MBA 2nd Year) have published research paper on Financial Sustainability of Company with social objectives: Evidence from JUSCO ltd. in National Conference, DY Patil Inst. Of Management.
- Dr. Anuja Johri has presented a research paper on “Competency Mapping Strategic HR Tool in Manufacturing Industry: An Empirical Study.” – IInd International HRM conference at IBS, Hyderabad.
- Research Papers presented by Mr. Abhishek Raja and Mr. Prasoon Kumar -MBA-II Marketing were praised and appreciated by scholars present in National Seminar "Abhinavan", Excellence through creativity ,Research or innovation in the field of IT and Management "on 27th and 28th Feb 2015 and Trophy was given for the same.
- Mr.Abhishek Raja, MBA-II Marketing, presented research paper titled A Study on Sales Force Performance for Consultative Selling of Coca-Cola at Patna’ & published in research journal ‘ABHINAVAN’, February 2015 (ISBN 978-93-5202-440-7).
- Mr.Prasoo Kumar -MBA-II Marketing, presented research paper titled ‘A study on sales strategy adopted by Coca-Cola at Patna’’ & published in research journal‘ABHINAVAN’, February 2015 (ISBN 978-93-5202-440-7).
R & D Activities
Guest Lecture on Innovation
A Guest Lecture by Dr. H.U. Tiwari on Innovation on 6 August 2015, in PREDULE- The induction program of MBA.
Projection - Intercollegiate Project Presentation Competition
MBA department has organized Project Presentation Competition on 1st Oct. 2015. The event was coordinated by Prof. Santosh Shide. Main purpose behind this competition was to encourage the management students to undertake high quality and industry-beneficial projects and to reward and recognize their talent and excellent work.
Outcome: Development of organizational and Presentation skills.
QIP - STATEX- Live training on SPSS & Excel for Research
STATEX” a state level two days training programme on SPSS & EXCEL under SPPU’s sponsorship was successfully organized at PCCoE MBA Dept on 25th and 26th of October, 2015. Total 39 faculties participated from Pune and outside Pune. The objective of this training is to enhance the understanding and skills of faculties, researchers and students to use excel and SPSS in the area of research. First session by Dr. Mallika Arjun Rao on Introduction to RM threw light on some new aspect of origin of RM and discussed about use of computers and internet in research. Second session by Prof. Madhavi Damle was on use of Excel. On second day Dr. Amod Markale, Director Zeal Education, gave hands on training on how to do data coding & data entry, describe variables, descriptive statistics Output, Correlation & regression and Non-Parametric Test using SPSS.