course started in the academic year 2001_02 with a vision to develop high quality Information Technology professionals through Quality Education and dedicated faculty. The Information Technology Department has well established state of the art computer laboratories and class rooms equipped with modern teaching aids and computing facilities. It is a measure of its success that in a short span of time, the institution gives out a promise of attaining excellence and keeping abreast of latest technological developments around, for utility thereon.
Information Technology department has the competent Faculty and dedicated Staff do work hard to groom the technical and overall personality of students through meticulously planned, outcome based curriculum delivery with co-curricular and extra-curricular enjoyable learning activities.
- To enhance students satisfaction
- To improve Satisfaction of Faculty and Staff through developmental activities.
- To satisfy Infrastructural requirements
- Effectiveness of Interaction with outside world
Department Four Principles
- Holistic Student Development
- Disciplined Academics
- Continual Faculty Development
- Total Transparency
Year of Establishment
UG : 2001 (Intake : 60)
PG : 2014 (Intake : 24)
DTE Code : 6175
Affiliated to : Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
- To develop Information Technology professionals through Quality Education with dedicated faculty.
- To foster the development of Information Technology professionals with focus on Excellent Academics, Research Aptitude, Overall Personality Development and Social Awareness.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To provide students with substantial understanding of Information Technology fundamentals to develop their technical competence to address the real life problems.
- To train the students with the knowledge and skills in the area of Information Technology for analysis, design and implementation of real life problems.
- To groom the students overall personality for professional growth
- To inculcate values and ethics among the students and making them aware about their social commitments.
- Students will be able to apply knowledge of Information Technology, Mathematics and Science.
- Students will be able to design and analyze real life problems with data/results interpretation
- Students will be able to implement the basics of system programs
- Students will be able to understand system processor architectures and peripherals
- Students will be able to design computer network with learning of remote communication and security issues
- Students will be able to Design and Implement Software Systems by applying Software Development Life Cycle
- Students will be able to design Graphical User Interfaces for human computer interaction
- Students will be able to learn and apply programming paradigms
- Students will be able to communicate effectively with Team Spirit and management skills
- Students will be able to apply their learning to solve real life problems in midst of the economic, environmental and social constraints with ethical values
- Students will be able to gain the knowledge on multidisciplinary topics
- Students will get motivated for lifelong learning through various student development activities based on emerging trends in Information Technology.